zaterdag 2 januari 2010

Talking less to impress

Today I give more
time and space to feel
how soft a snowflake is.
It melts in my hand.

As I think of you
I see the soft image
of your face, your eyes,
your tender touch.

Somebody told me
how wonderful life is.
Today I just listened,
as if time stood still.

The sound of my voice
is not to be heard now.
I just listen and wave
and one hand is enough.

You are important to me.
You are alive, thank you.
This is all I need. Silence,
I feel the liking of this.

How I loved to see you,
you came as a bird,
as a sweet little dog,
a sleepy cat, all alive.

How I loved to hear you,
you came as a soft breeze,
the falling snowflakes,
the music of footsteps.

Today feeling is important,
I feel alive, I feel love.
Thank you for being alive,
my dear sweet human.

I am impressed
by your beauty,
by your skills,
your inner fire.

Fire of life
alive, free,
simple, whole,
you, you, you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten