woensdag 12 augustus 2009

In the Garden - deel1


In the Garden - deel 1

Maak het leven weer eens
gewoon en simpel,
als of je in een
mooie grote tuin loopt,
blijmoedig, zonder zorgen.
En heel veel vooruitzicht!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the Garden - part 1

Feel again that your life
is easy, normal and simple,
as if you are in a great garden,
walking happy without fear.
In this beautiful garden,
you see a bright future !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It takes a few steps
to put everything into place.
So I put one foot in front of me,
stepping on an invisable line.
The other foot followed that line.
Stepping calmly and safe
on a very small bridge.

There is only space
for one foot at a time.
It reminds me of my actions,
giving full attention
to ONE thing at a time.

This is how I step safely
over that bride that I call life.
On the other side I see
my beautiful garden.
From now on I come there
every day, it makes me strong.

What I do is more important
than what I read, hear or see.
I like to do ONE thing at a time.
Life becomes so simple and easy.
The strangest thing
is that I do more
than ever before!

As long as I see my own results
in really taking up a little job,
I feel no stress, my mind is clear.
I started a new symphony,
I composed the basic melody.
The next day I made the orchestra
sound in my head and on paper.
Little jobs done, just as I planned.

The next day I made the bass lines,
finished the score and made the cover,
for the produktion of the book.
The next little job will be
the completion of the whole project.
The next steps will be
for the players, including myself.

This is how things are done and organised.
My little secret is by REALLY doing it.
I practised always this hard proces.
I do not listen to little voices in side of me,
I make fun of it by starting often bored.
Then after two minutes there is a miracle.
And it always happens to me!
I start liking the job and energy flows in.
If I like it or not I just start my little job.
Everytime after two minutes I feel happy.
I feel like walking on that bridge
to my own wonderful secret garden.

Life for me as a composer
is easy, normal and simple.
I just create a little job
and then I DO DO DO DO DO it.
I really DO it, right on the spot.
If I want to play the guitar
I just DO DO DO DO DO it.
There is no ''if'' or ''why'' or ''maybe''.
Do the right job is taking one step.

Then I feel the ground with my hands
and I sit on the floor, feeling my body.
In that body I feel the whole world.
It is a creative world with no end to it.
Dorian music takes only one tone at a time.
I learned so much about life
in this simple melodic structure.

Composing for me is like walking
in a beautiful garden.
There is so much in there.
As long as I do ONE thing at a time,
with love and great passion,
I walk the line of life
with fresh air and pure musical water.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten