vrijdag 28 augustus 2009

Leven In Muziek / Real life Music


Waarom leef ik en wie ben ik?
Wat is mijn doel?
Is alles een soort spel?
Wat doe ik hier en waarom?

Kan ik in een minuut kruipen
om daar veel langer te zijn?
Waarom wordt ik anders
als de tijd zo snel voorbij raast?
---------------------------------------

Why do I live and who am I?
What is my goal?
Is it all just a game?
What shall I do and why?

Can I crawl into a minute
to stay there for much longer?
Why do I change like this
when the time rushes forward?
------------------------------------------

So many questions, so many answers.
I feel I am living today.
The mirror shows me somebody
that is really not me.

Yes I see myself, but it does not match
with my inner feelings, dreams and hopes.
What people say about me seems strange.
I hear of somebody in some fantasy.

The mirror, the stories about me,
me in the films, me on the radio,
me in the magazine, the newspaper,
I am shure that it is a strange being.

The only real me is not here,
that is because I am too much alive.
Only inside I feel the real me,
or at least several aspects of me.

I must grow out of this picture
shaped in years of time.
Grow out of the tears and pain
that is called 'life' and 'human'.

The outside is changing,
the inside is growing.
Death is just an answer,
and life is the full question.

I move slowly, feeling free.
This makes me burn inside,
it lifts me up and I never think.
Moving in time and in space.

There is not just ONE life.
I am a second being
when I start to play.
Music gives me a second life.

The third life is when I sleep.
Then there is the life of passion,
life of an inventor, entertainer,
life of meditation, life of a speaker.

So many lives in one shape.
I must believe it but I cannot.
Because I only live ONE life
in this form while I am here.

I change, I know that,
but I do not feel it that way.
I just change and it shapes me.
I cannot get hold of this.

Life gives me sound,
the sound of music.
This brings me fresh air,
but only when I play.

I want to live in that melody,
but I must TALK about it,
this is what they say.
I need you to make me complete.

You as a listener gives a reflection
that I am alive, you remind me
of that lovely playing person
which I so much adore and love.

Loving music is loving you.
No play without a body,
no string without a hand.
I need YOU my dear friend.

Listen to my music , please do.
Your ears make me alive.
I can also play alone in a room,
with invisable ears around me.

I am not alone, never, you are there,
in my mind and imagination.
You touch me on every place,
I see your beautiful face.

But most of all, your ears are mine
and my ears give you my music.
Music is like life and death,
when I start to create the right line.

Please feel my music a little more.
Go from ears, from head to toes.
I play to be alive and to be in life.
The rest is not me but a code.

In my melody I am in THE WORLD.
When I have to explain I must change
to an easy entertainment, for you.
And I long to live once more.

A real life and world can be in music,
my energy music, my free movement.
Real life music, lift up my soul.
Real life music, the sun is in me.

------------------------------------------------------

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten