donderdag 27 augustus 2009

My Ghost of time


Er blijft een stroom in me,
een onzichtbare beweging.
Die is zonder taal of geheugen.
Ik laat mij leiden van hier naar nu.

Ik zoek mijn hand vanuit mijn buik.
Ik zet de stap vanuit mijn borst.
Dan is er geen weten maar gaan.
Ik zie jou lachen ik zie jou staan.
-------------------------------------------

There is a flow inside of me,
an invisable movement.
Do not think or speak from memory.
Something gives me 'here' and 'now'.

My hand moves from my lower parts.
My chest wants me to take more steps.
I do not know, I just want to go.
Your smile comes closer, I see you now.
----------------------------------------------

My life is like living in a studio, a playground,
a park, in the bushes. I see sunshine and a line
full of hopes and dreams. Today is a new day.
The experiment of more sounds, more dreams.

I wish I could see the sounds in colours.
I wish I could see love vibration in the sky.
I wish I could see happy people every minute.
Then my wishes come true, because of you.

You are my angel, you bring life lifting up.
My tears have dried up so long ago.
Sad stories are washed away, because of you.
May there forever be sound so light as you.

You call my name, sounding in tune.
I can understand the special words that I hear.
It bleeps and rattles in the wind of my imagination.
Behind the words there is thunder.

Lightening strucks me full in the heart.
I eat you while I swallow you.
My light of all mighty I eat you softly.
Lightening takes shape in the veins.

Strange vibrations enter my system.
''I am alive again, I am alive'', I can say.
Now let me fight some monsters.
I look them in the eye.

This system is full of wonder.
An eternal spirit speaks inside of me.
Speaking with vibration not so human.
It connects with outer space.

Sound travels, light travels, mind travels.
Small particles have meaningful eyes,
or little moulds as you may call them.
Connecting with them means travelling too.

From one place to another.
From one sound to another.
One sound, light, mind or particle,
it all connects with the ghosts of time.

I travel light when I ride the spiritual beams.
I go in more directions at the same time.
I live now, then and 100 years later,
all at the very same time.

I see darkness, I hear emptyness,
I touch the nothingness, drink the dry air.
I fly through the ground, touch the sky.
And all of this because of you.

Sound always moves and I travel with it.
I see your hands with positive particles.
Playing in the sand is all I can do.
Deep under the ground I will find more.

Is there a final resting place in time and space?
Please let there be no answer I beg you.
I beg myself, I shout and I sigh, let me out,
or let me in. What is behind this game?

Can I live without explaining?
Am I guilty for not doing so?
May I ask without knowing why?
Please God let me live on a tight rope.

The PLAN, the monster, always there,
always giving me a good scare.
A PLAN, a beast with no nails,
with soft curly hair and a strange breath.

I plan to let the plan live in its own time.
''Hello PLAN, nice meeting you.
How was your day today?
Follow the skyline and then lift up!''

Today I met a PLAN and it lives a good life.
I am so good in handling monsters or beasts.
I think I have a talent, a mysterious talent.
Only an angel close to me knows why.

After this the skyline will be white and grey.
The writer enters the clouds of eterinty.
Dark spirits are wondering around.
And there is silence deep in the great ground.

Then the energy will go freely, moving fast.
It is spirit time, the ghosts are free and fare.
I have the eye of an other planet, I see more.
My ears have space traveling lines for sounds.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten