zondag 20 september 2009



DE KLANK AAN MIJ

Spelen met mensen erbij
kan soms knap lastig zijn.
De melodie naar hun toe,
of 'de klank aan mij'?

Mijn antwoord kwam snel,
ik luisterde naar mijn spel,
ik beoordeelde het ZELF!
Zo speel ik warmer en vrijer.

--------------------------------

MY MELODY FOR ME

When I play music for people
it can be very difficult.
Will I play towards them,
or is it 'my melody for me'?

My answer came came fast.
I listened to my playing,
I played what I REALLY liked,
as if I was the only listener!

---------------------------------

It did surprise me,
when I thought:
''Who is listening?''
It was not 'US' but 'ME'.

It is very strange to play,
and at the same time
feel absolutely free.
I know how to do it.

I am in a sort of trance,
I feel like dreaming,
following the energy flow,
then the music is so right.

Now I erased the opinion
of the public while I play.
There I only ONE ruler
of this personal music game.

There is ONE captain on a ship.
This is not about my ego,
it is about the true freedom
of the music and the player.

A musician is not a servant,
it is not work, not a job,
it is the creation of sounds
that follow an energy flow.

A real musician does not copy,
there is an instrument,
there is the sensitive player,
and there is the lively energy.

I feel like a sort of translator.
I feel like swimming in air.
I dive in my ocean full of light
and I translate this into sounds.

-----------------------------------

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten