donderdag 10 september 2009

STADSE GEESTEN

Wie de sleutel gevonden heeft
ziet de echte bewoners
tussen al die mensen en huizen.
En niemand die ze ziet.

Ze zijn er in alle kleuren,
ze wuiven naar ons.
Dat ik dat niet eerder zag,
ze waren er al die tijd al !
-------------------------------------

GHOSTS IN A TOWN

If you really find the secret key
you will see the real beings
among people and their houses.
No one has ever seen them.

They are in all kinds of colours,
they wave at us so gently.
I could not see them before,
they were there all the time!

------------------------------------------

I have looked for so long
trying to find a paradise.
Last week I saw something
so strange, so beautiful.

In my city and in others
there are secret beings,
living a beautiful life for US.
And I did not even see them!

I discovered lots of beings.
They live everywhere.
I can touch them, feel them.
They speak with me, love me.

I have made deep contact,
after I discovered them.
By accident I found the key
that could open up my eyes.

And there they were,
this secret army, secret helpers,
all willingly wanting my eyes,
my hands, my ears, my heart.

They are the true city beings,
telling me the story of life,
happiness, love and peace.
I am so happy to meet them.

I call them 'Ghosts of a town'.
They are my paradise.
How happy I am to find them.
I see them joining in with me.

With them I have my freedom,
they are always there for me.
I know where the jewels are,
their golden nuggets and rings.

They have the golden rainbow.
A living rich pile of beauty,
heaps of gold, silver, diamonds.
I can take them and throw them.

I never ever have to worry.
My richness is so complete.
Imagine endless rows of jewels.
Forever it will be there!

-----------------



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten