vrijdag 25 september 2009

KLANKENWERELD

Heus waar, muziek is méér.
Muziek is klank, struktuur,
energie en levenswijsheid,
een onzichtbaar symbool.

Je kunt leven met woorden,
handelen op basis van taal.
Maar in tonen zit een kracht
van beleven in het heden.

--------------------------------

THE MUSIC WORLD

It is true, music is more.
It has a powerful structure
with energy for your life.
It is the invisible symbol.

You can live with only words,
and see language as a guide.
But music has the power
to create a new magical world.

-----------------------------------

Some examples:

I can play an instrument
to give my mind a relaxation.
I do not need word therapy,
or a radio show or a book.

Reading and playing music
exercises my brain.
I do not need word puzzles
or answering a quality quiz.

I can feel love, passion
and drama in music.
I do not need a novel,
a movie or a good play.

There is a always a choice:
using words or music.
Music without words
gives more musical power.

Music tells me how to live:
The basic tone is about me.
The other tones are about
you, he, she, we and the rest.

Playing one tone after the
next tone means the one step
after the other.
I keep the right focus.

Music, the invisible symbol.
It is the invisible book
of life, my dreams and hope.
It keeps me calm and free.

---------------------------------

nnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn tree of my
nnn sound
nnn
nnn
nnn
n nnn n n
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten