dinsdag 8 september 2009

NIET NOTEREN NU

De verhalen verteller zegt :
''Het verhaal staat er niet,
opschrijven hoeft niet,
als er altijd weer een is.''

------------------------------

DO NOT WRITE NOW

The storyteller speaks:
''The story is not on paper.
No need to write it down
if new stories still come.''

-----------------------------

VARIATION :

''If I can have air today
why should I keep it?
The next day there will be
new air for me.''

---------------------------------------------------
AND SO IT SAID TO ME :

''The next step is life.
The past is a shadow.
Live in the next step,
try to forget the rest.''
---------------------------------------------------

FROM THE WRITER :

''I write this down
because I am creating
new reflections.
It is NOT from my memory.''

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten